Put Some Zing Into Your Day With This Premium Turmeric Blend
GoldnZing is an all natural health food supplement with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits. Increased bioavailability of the biologically active compounds is achieved by the synergistic combination of premium quality organic, high curcumin content turmeric, rosehips, ginger and black pepper. Medicinally valuable active ingredients include curcumin, gingerols, galactolipids and quercetin.
100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Turmeric, Rosehips, Ginger, Black Pepper.
The Turmeric used in GoldnZing is guaranteed at a minimum 6% curcumin content.
All ingredients have been DOUBLE batch tested for the highest purity and are FREE from lead any other heavy metal contamination.
Healing Naturally WA's GoldnZing is:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Sugar free
- Additive free
- Free of colours or fillers of any kind
Adults (70kg) 5g (1 teaspoon) twice per day Children (30kg) 2g (1/2 teaspoon) twice per day
Sensitive individuals start with half of the recommended dose and increase. Individuals with acute conditions could increase the dosage to three serves per day.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- As a hot drink, make with 1 teaspoon per person, in a cup of boiling water, then add your favourite milk, we prefer coconut cream, and if you have a sweet tooth add a little honey. Stir well and enjoy.
- As a cold drink, make with 1 teaspoon per person, add a little hot water to dissolve, then add your favourite milk, we prefer almond and coconut, add some ice and if you have a sweet tooth add a little honey. Stir well and enjoy.
- Add to your favourite smoothie
- Add to curries
- Add to casseroles
- Add to fried rice or cauliflower rice
- Sprinkle on your poached eggs
- Use to add colour and flavour to your batter or coating for meat, fish or vegetable slices
We Recommend GoldnZing For The Following:
- Liver Support
- Reduce Pain
- Immune Support
- Improve Circulation
- Blood Sugar Balance
- Reduce Inflammation
- Eye Health
- Heart Health
- Skin Conditions
- Improve Digestion
- Speed Wound Healing
- Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
CAUTION: In bleeding disorders or if on blood thinning medications.